The power of pink is everywhere this October as we observe Breast Cancer Awareness Month. This yearly event is more than just a way to raise funds for breast cancer research. It helps to increase awareness for the second leading cause of cancer deaths in women.
A Portion of Proceeds from the sale of this limited edition shirt will be donated to Breast Cancer Awareness.
Looking for comfortable athletic wear and staying warm at the same time?
Faith Over Fear Sweatshirt keeps you cozy for those what to wear days. A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. Made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
Ways to wear it:
1. Layer over a button-up to add some flair.
2. Wear a tee underneath and a blazer on top.
3. Go for a simple look, wear it plain.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem